What is IGF-1 Lr3 ?
IGF–1 is a hormone similar in molecular structure to insulin.It plays an important role in childhood growth and continues to have anabolic effects in adults.A synthetic analog of IGF–1, mecasermin, is used for the treatment of growth failure.
What is Igtropin ?
Igtropin is a brand of the IGF .
benefits and effect of IGF
IGF–1 lr3 possesses both beneficial effects, including fighting the effects of aging, but also some potentially harmful ones, too.
Benefits of IGF–1 include:
- building muscle mass
- preventing muscle wasting
- building bone mass
- helping with growth
- managing blood sugar levels
- protecting against neurological disorders
Igtropin Specific Patameters
|Place of Origin||China|
|Property||White Lyophilized Steroids|
|Specification||0. 1mg*10vials*1kits , 1mg*10vials*1kits|
IGF and Igtropin side effect
bodybuilders and athletes tolerance to it is generally well accepted according to studies and medical literature,
The majority of IGF-1 side effects manifest themselves more in the form of long-term side effects and risks, which usually stem from long term use (and of course, dosage).
So its potential risks and side effects.
- In the short term, IGF-1 can present the side-effect of hypoglycemia (low blood glucose levels)
- Regardless of the potential for diabetes or not,
those looking to use IGF-1 should take care to monitor their blood glucose levels and signs and symptoms of hypoglycemia, and adjust their diets accordingly.
- it can promote tumor and cancer growth in those individuals who either have already been diagnosed with active tumors and/or cancer, as well as those who may have had a history of cancer.
- Acromegaly and internal organ and intestinal tissue growth is a commonly discussed IGF-1 side effect as well.
Dosing, Administration, and Use of IGF and Igtropin
Dosages are as follows for IGF-1 LR3:
For men :No more than approximately 40 – 50mcg per day should be used
- no more than 20mcg per day for females,the LR3 variant should only be administered once and no more than twice per day.
- If administered twice per day, the full daily dosage can be split in half between the two (e.g. 20mcg pre-workout, and 20mcg post-workout for a total of 40mcg per day).
- On non-training days, it can be administered at any time of the day.
Dosages are as follows for IGF-1 DES:
the dosage range is upwards of 50 – 150mcg per day. Because of its much shorter half-life than the LR3 variant, higher dosages can be utilized without as much of the risk for long term effects on the body, though caution should still be utilized.