Boldenone acetate is an androgenic anabolic steroid derived from testosterone.
It possesses an acetate ester of fast action which generates a quick substance release into the bloodstream, unlike cypionate and undecylenate which takes 2 days.
CL Boldenone acetate 200MG*10 ML
- improve physique and performance
- use for bodybuilding
- It remains marketed for veterinary use in Australia and the United States
Adverse effects & side effect
Known possible side effects of AAS include:
- Dermatological/integumental: oily skin, acne vulgaris, acne conglobata, seborrhea, stretch marks (due to rapid muscle enlargement), hypertrichosis (excessive body hair growth), androgenic alopecia (pattern hair loss; scalp baldness), fluid retention/edema.
- Reproductive/endocrine: libido changes, reversible infertility, hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.
Male-specific: spontaneous erections, nocturnal emissions, priapism, erectile dysfunction, gynecomastia (mostly only with aromatizable and hence estrogenic AAS), oligospermia/azoospermia, testicular atrophy, intratesticular leiomyosarcoma, prostate hypertrophy, prostate cancer.
- Female-specific: masculinization, irreversible voice deepening, hirsutism (excessive facial/body hair growth), menstrual disturbances (e.g., anovulation, oligomenorrhea, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea), clitoral enlargement, breast atrophy, uterine atrophy, teratogenicity (in female fetuses).
- Child-specific: premature epiphyseal closure and associated short stature, precocious puberty in boys, delayed puberty and contrasexual precocity in girls.
- Psychiatric/neurological: mood swings, irritability, aggression, violent behavior, impulsivity/recklessness, hypomania/mania, euphoria, depression, anxiety, dysphoria, suicidality, delusions, psychosis, withdrawal, dependence, neurotoxicity, cognitive impairment.
- Musculoskeletal: muscle hypertrophy, muscle strains, tendon ruptures, rhabdomyolysis.
Cardiovascular: dyslipidemia (e.g., increased LDL levels, decreased HDL levels, reduced apo-A1 levels), atherosclerosis, hypertension, left ventricular hypertrophy, cardiomyopathy, myocardial hypertrophy, polycythemia/erythrocytosis, arrhythmias, thrombosis (e.g., embolism, stroke), myocardial infarction, sudden death.
Hepatic: elevated liver function tests (AST, ALT, bilirubin, LDH, ALP), hepatotoxicity, jaundice, hepatic steatosis, hepatocellular adenoma, hepatocellular carcinoma, cholestasis, peliosis hepatis; all mostly or exclusively with 17α-alkylated AAS.
- Renal: renal hypertrophy, nephropathy, acute renal failure (secondary to rhabdomyolysis), focal segmental glomerulosclerosis, renal cell carcinoma.
- Others: glucose intolerance, insulin resistance, immune dysfunction.
Boldenone Cycle and Boldenone Dosage Specifications
Since boldenone undecylenate is the most coveted version of the boldenone steroid, we’ll discuss the specifications of a Boldenone cycle in terms of this variant.
Most users would recommend a 15-week cycle of boldenone at 400 mg per week. Optimal results are achieved in a stack with testosterone or enathate—500 mg per week for the same duration. Others say 12 weeks will suffice.
The recommended boldenone dosage will vary among virgins and advanced users, so if you’re a novice, start light.
Following your cycle, embrace a post cycle therapy to help your muscles and body recuperate.