What is IGF-1 Lr3 ?
IGF–1 is a hormone similar in molecular structure to insulin.
It plays an important role in childhood growth and continues to have anabolic effects in adults.
A synthetic analog of IGF–1, mecasermin, is used for the treatment of growth failure.
What is Igtropin ?
Igtropin is a brand of the IGF .
benefits and effect of IGF
IGF–1 lr3 possesses both beneficial effects, including fighting the effects of aging, but also some potentially harmful ones, too.
Benefits of IGF–1 include:
- building muscle mass
- preventing muscle wasting
- building bone mass
- helping with growth
- managing blood sugar levels
- protecting against neurological disorders
Igtropin Specific Patameters
|Place of Origin||China|
|Property||White Lyophilized Steroids|
|Specification||0. 1mg*10vials*1kits , 1mg*10vials*1kits|
IGF and Igtropin side effect
bodybuilders and athletes tolerance to it is generally well accepted according to studies and medical literature,
The majority of IGF-1 side effects manifest themselves more in the form of long-term side effects and risks, which usually stem from long term use (and of course, dosage).
So its potential risks and side effects.
- In the short term, IGF-1 can present the side-effect of hypoglycemia (low blood glucose levels)
- Regardless of the potential for diabetes or not,
those looking to use IGF-1 should take care to monitor their blood glucose levels and signs and symptoms of hypoglycemia, and adjust their diets accordingly.
- it can promote tumor and cancer growth in those individuals who either have already been diagnosed with active tumors and/or cancer, as well as those who may have had a history of cancer.
- Acromegaly and internal organ and intestinal tissue growth is a commonly discussed IGF-1 side effect as well.
Dosing, Administration, and Use of IGF and Igtropin
Dosages are as follows for IGF-1 LR3:
For men :No more than approximately 40 – 50mcg per day should be used
- no more than 20mcg per day for females,the LR3 variant should only be administered once and no more than twice per day.
- If administered twice per day, the full daily dosage can be split in half between the two (e.g. 20mcg pre-workout, and 20mcg post-workout for a total of 40mcg per day).
- On non-training days, it can be administered at any time of the day.
Dosages are as follows for IGF-1 DES:
the dosage range is upwards of 50 – 150mcg per day. Because of its much shorter half-life than the LR3 variant, higher dosages can be utilized without as much of the risk for long term effects on the body, though caution should still be utilized