CL testosterone enanthate is an androgen, a male sex hormone, used in men who do not make enough of a natural substance called testosterone. Delatestryl is available in generic form.
For the brand CL,we call it CL TESTOVIRON
CL TESTOVIRON : Testosterone enanthate 250MG*10ML
Common side effects of testosterone enanthate include:
- skin color changes
- increased or decreased sexual interest
- breast swelling in men
- numbness or tingly feeling
- oily skin
- hair loss
- injection site reactions (pain, redness, or swelling)
- In women, side effects of Delatestryl may also include:
- changes in menstrual periods,
male-pattern hair growth (such as on the chin or chest),
male pattern baldness, or
Tell your doctor if you any serious side effects of Delatestryl including:
- mental/mood changes
- trouble sleeping
- signs of serious liver disease (such as persistent abdominal pain or nausea, unusual tiredness, yellowing eyes or skin, dark urine)
- hands/ankles/feet swelling
- unusual tiredness
- shortness of breath, or
nfast or irregular heartbeat.
Benefits：How is Testosterone Enanthate given?
Testosterone is injected into a muscle. Testosterone Enanthate is usually given every 2 to 4 weeks.
Misuse of testosterone can cause dangerous or irreversible effects, such as enlarged breasts, small testicles, infertility, high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, liver disease, bone growth problems, addiction, and mental effects such as aggression and violence.
- Testosterone Enanthates should be given only by a healthcare professional.
- The length of treatment with Testosterone Enanthate will depend on the condition being treated.
- Testosterone will not enhance athletic performance and should not be used for that purpose.
- While receiving testosterone, you will need frequent blood tests.
- Testosterone can affect bone growth in boys who are treated for delayed puberty. Bone development may need to be checked with x-rays every 6 months during treatment.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Call your doctor for instructions if you miss an appointment for your Testosterone Enanthate.
What happens if I overdose?
Since Testosterone Enanthate is given by a healthcare professional in a medical setting, an overdose is unlikely to occur.
What should I avoid while receiving Testosterone Enanthate?
Follow your doctor’s instructions about any restrictions on food, beverages, or activity.