Stanozolol Suspension Oil Steroids Reviews And Warnnings
Stanozolol is a man-made steroid, similar to the a naturally occurring steroid testosterone. Stanozolol is undoubtedly one of the most popular anabolic steroids ever made. Almost everyone knows it by name.Stanozolol is used in the treatment of hereditary angioedema, which causes episodes of swelling of the face, extremities, genitals, bowel wall, and throat. Stanozolol may decrease the frequency and severity of these attacks.
Benefits & Effects of Stanozolol:
- Stanozolol is not an anabolic compound that a lot of people would think of as the traditional lean bulking steroid despite
- it being used by a lot of users
- to deal with muscle wasting diseases.
- Most athletes will use it as an off-season bulking agent
- This is a drug that tremendously increase strength and with minimal weight gain.
- The compound can really help achieve a chiseled look.
- it will make a lean physique look a lot better than before.
- It’s also fantastic at preserving strength and when you diet
Side Effects of Stanozolol:
In rare cases, serious and even fatal cases of liver problems have developed during treatment with stanozolol.
Contact your doctor immediately，These may be early signs of liver problems.
- if you experience abdominal pain
- light colored stools
- dark colored urine
- unusual fatigue
- nausea or vomiting
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
If you experience any of the following serious side effects, contact your doctor immediately or seek emergency medical attention:
- an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of the throat; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; or hives);
- swelling of the arms or legs (especially ankles);
- frequent or persistent erections, or breast tenderness or enlargement (male patients); or
- voice changes (hoarseness, deepening), hair loss, facial hair growth, clitoral enlargement, or menstrual irregularities (female patients).
Other less serious side effects may also occur. Talk to your doctor if you experience
- new or worsening acne;
- difficulty sleeping;
- headache; or
- changes in sexual desire.
according to your body, or ask your coach.