Human growth hormone (hGH) is a long chain amino acid molecule produced by the anterior pituitary gland, located at the base the brain. Also known as growth hormone (GH), it plays a key role in growth, body composition, cell repair and metabolism .Some people turn to a substance called human growth hormone(HGH) in hopes that it will keep them feeling and looking youthful. But experts say that hope is unfounded. And worse, these products can be harmful.
human growth hormone definitiion
- GH deficiency is one of the many causes of short stature and dwarfism.
- It results primarily from damage to the hypothalamus or to the pituitary gland during fetal development (congenital GH deficiency) or following birth (acquired GH deficiency).
- GH deficiency may also be caused by mutations in genes that regulate its synthesis and secretion.
- Affected genes include PIT-1 (pituitary-specific transcription factor-1) and POUF-1 (prophet of PIT-1).
- Mutations in these genes may also cause decreased synthesis and secretion of other pituitary hormones.
- In some cases, GH deficiency is the result of GHRH deficiency, in which case GH secretion may be stimulated by infusion of GHRH.
- In other cases, the somatotrophs themselves are incapable of producing GH, or the hormone itself is structurally abnormal and has little growth-promoting activity.
- In addition, short stature and GH deficiency are often found in children diagnosed with psychosocial dwarfism,
- which results from severe emotional deprivation.
- When children with this disorder are removed from the stressing, nonnurturing environment, their endocrine function and growth rate normalize.
human growth hormone benefits
human growth hormone function
human growth hormone bodybuilding
Athletes and bodybuilders are always looking for a competitive edge that yields results.
Human growth hormone, or H.G.H., is commonly used by athletes and bodybuilders because of the vast benefits it can bring to the physique.
If you use H.G.H., taking the proper amounts can help increase the positive aspects of the hormone while minimizing side effects. Always talk with your physician before using H.G.H.
human growth hormone facts
Before starting human growth hormone treatment with your child, it’s important that you’re well informed on what human growth hormone therapy means and how it works. Visit your pediatrician after doing research so you’re prepared to ask the most important questions.
Both human growth hormone treatment, and deficiency in general, can be a confusing area of the medical world. If you’re concerned about a deficiency in your child, or simply want to learn more about how treatment works, get the facts now.
- Symptoms of a HGH deficiency include:
- increase in body fat and weight,
- reduction in exercise capacity,
- decrease in lean body mass, decline in muscle strength and mass,
- unhealthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels,
- sleep problems, reduced bone density, decline in cardiac performance,
- a poor sense of well-being.
human growth hormone supplements
HGH and substances that promote hGH production are sold online by some companies as dietary supplements,
Some exercise supplements can optimize performance and boost your HGH levels.
If you are bodybuilding and stressing the muscles, the active ingredients in HGH supplements will look to grow the muscle density and connections to push growth and size.
This makes HGH supplements one of the most effective ways to ensure you are growing stronger and pushing yourself beyond what you believe was possible in the gym.
there’s no evidence that these supplements have the same results as prescribed hGH.
where human growth hormone for sale
My company offer the hgh product near 10 years, we only offer the best effect product. you could choice my company product.
Maybe you also want know more other product :